We are passionate about the quality of our work, our environment and continuing to foster an entrepreneurial culture amongst everyone on our team. We encourage you to think big, to innovate and to help us craft a company that is best-in-class amongst our peers.
Acts as the strategist and digital account lead for digital campaigns on an assigned client portfolio and serves as a key resource for Account Planners and clients in the area of digital media. The Digital Strategy Planner is required to develop and maintain a solid understanding of the clients' business and apply their digital knowledge to deliver against the clients' objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead development and execution of digital media strategies across all digital channels, working with assigned teams in areas of Traditional and Digital Media.
- Work seamlessly with Account Planner(s) to integrate digital solutions into media plans for clients.
- Study and compile demographic data and consumer profiles to identify desired target audiences for digital media vehicles, including lifestyles and psychographics, which can be used in developing media plans.
- Work closely and consistently with digital specialist team (Search and Campaign Operations) to ensure campaigns are executed properly.
- Develop agency Point of Views (POV) on various aspects of the digital media landscape for submission to the client.
- Lead digital RFI and RFP efforts, gathering and synthesizing information to share with AP and/or client contact.
- Communicate media buy specifications and campaign goals to Campaign Operations and Search Specialists, via completed insertion orders, to ensure timely and accurate launch of digital campaigns.
- Assist Account Planner in gathering and communicating deadlines for materials needed via creative spec document.
- Provide Account Planners with up-to-date status of digital campaigns on a biweekly basis.
- Ensure that monthly and/or post campaign reports on effectiveness of media plan are issued to clients.
Qualifications and Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficient with industry tools and systems, digital research tools, I.O. generation software, digital ad server, analytics platforms, search management platforms, DSPs and ad exchanges, Google Trends, SEM Rush, SpyFu, etc.
- Have strong understanding of digital media planning fundamentals including media research, reach/frequency, consumer/market research, plan development, etc.
- Have a strong understanding of SEM, Programmatic, online media, mobile, e-mail and social strategies and technologies and be able to convey them to agency team members and clients
- Three to five years experience in Interactive Project Management, Digital Media Strategy, or related agency experience.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, degree or concentration in advertising, marketing or communication preferred; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits and Perks
- Paid Time Off - Flex Time - Paid Holidays off
- 401(k), True Media matches up to 3% of your semi-monthly payroll contribution. Additionally, accrued unused PTO and a portion of profit sharing will be paid as an employer contribution each year.
- Profit Sharing, as a direct benefit of the company’s profitability, employees are shared a portion of the profits annually.
- Corporate Wellness, chair massages are available to each employee once per month.
- Corporate Updates and lunch, offices gather once a month for a corporate update followed by a large catered lunch. Offices are regularly stocked with BodyArmor, Coffee, and Coke products for the free enjoyment of employees.
- Sponsored Events, True Media’s strong relationships often means sponsored lunches, gifts, or tickets to local events or programs.
- Service Awards, employees are given company gifts when they reach their 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 years working with True Media.
- #TrueEngagement, Our employees created an engagement model to Transform, Reward, Unite and Energize our colleagues.
- Major Medical Insurance, two plan options available. True Media pays 75% of the employee only premium cost. Dental and Vision Insurance;True Media pays 50% of the employee only premium cost for dental.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability, True Media pays 100% of the premium costs.
- Life and ADD Insurance Coverage, total premium paid by True Media, no cost to employee.